Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Been a long time.....




I realize its been longer than a year!

Where too start...well as you can tell we now have another baby! A sweet baby girl named Charlotte, who entered our world on January 13 2010. And she is perfect! She has brought so much joy to our lives and completes us as a family. Lane and her are just starting to interact and laughing!!! Watching them together is amazing!



Lane is now 21 1/2 months...talking non stop and we just started working on Potty Training! So far so good....Were taking it nice and slow!


I follow a ton of blogs and decided that I should actual maintain the one I have. Maybe this is the outlet I need to maintain my sanity during 2 in diapers, bottles, non nap days, lunch time break downs and spit up on my newly washed shirt....

No comments: