Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Little Gym....

Not much going on today..or yesterday for that matter....Lane had The Little Gym this morning! Which he loves and so do I! Its such a nice break for us both. I have some Mom friends there and Lane has some little friends as well. Later in the afternoon today I had to have a tooth pulled. ugh. Yes. FYI Pregnancy is HORRIBLE on your teeth.
Lane at the Little Gym..






Do any of you all do any thing like The Little Gym for your children? I'm thinking of doing something different for him during the fall semester? Any ideas??

3 comments:

Meg said...

Thanks for dropping by! Looks like that could be a fun class for little guys. My blog name is from a family name. :) Hope you feel ok after that tooth being pulled. So sorry!

~Shari said...

*WAVES

Thanks for taking time to stop by my blog and leave a comment.

I am now following you! :)

What adorable kids.

Amy from Lizzy Beth said...

Megon- I love the name!

Shari- YAY! My 1st Follower =) Thanks!!!