Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Finish The Sentence!


Linking up with my gurrrrrrrllllllll! The lovely Holly from Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally





1. I always pick…doing it MY way. 

2. Look at the size of those... WHAT? What are you looking. #alwayslookingatmyboobs MY FACE IS UP HERE!! HEYYYYYY #curseofabigchest 

3. I recently learned....that the age 5 has been the hardest yet. Mood swings are no joke when your 5. 

4. Only when no one is looking...I pluck my unibrow. 

5. I lost my....winter tolerance.  I HATE WINTER. 

6. I was certain I'd… have more then 2 kids. BUT hell no. Nope. Never. I can't even handle these 2. A puppy will do. 

7. There is not enough liquor in the world for me to....pretend to be nice. I just don't ever have it in me. 

8. I just finished... doing some extreme couponing at Tar Jay! Your wasting $ If your not couponing.

9. Why does everyone have to be... fake. enough said.

10. It's very rare when I... can pay attention for longer then 2 minutes whatever someone is saying. 

11. If I were a dog... I would be a bulldog. Preferably the Georgia Bulldog mascot one so Jason Aldean could love all over me. 
Jason Aldean just moved up about 10 notches on my hotness scale. He has a bulldog!!

Happy Birthday my Man! Since were bff I know its his bday. HAHHAHA 



12. I don't believe...I can ever give up drinking coke. uh yes I'm drinking one now. I just cant. AND dont even be giving me a pepsi. ugh. 

Have a good Friday Girls! 

4 comments:

Meagan said...

You think 5 is hard, wait until 6! ;) I swear these years are worst than what the teenage years are going to be...at least I'm hoping so!

Amy from Lizzy Beth said...

Oh great!!!! Lol

Holly said...

I need to get better at couponing!!

Bougie on a Buck said...

Hi Lizzy Beth. I'm a first-timer to your blog...hopped over here after I saw Holly's shout out. Cute blog! I'll be a regular for sure.