Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish The Sentence Link Up!

button

I thought I would try a link up!!

I love following Holly on instagram! So I whats the harm with a link up! Seems harmless!



So here we go! 

My happy place... somewhere quiet. Odd right? If you know me in real life I'm not quiet. But anymore I crave some sort of "quietness" in my day. But I do love bedtime. Once the house is calm and quiet. And I mean when EVERYONE is in bed. Myself included. I happen to do my best pinning during that time!

Whatever happened to... clear Pepsi?! Does anyone remember that?! Or Mystic!?!?

So what if I.... I don't like mashed potatoes. I will never understand why this causes such a up roar.

E! needs a reality show about... eh I don't know. I'm over some reality shows. 

My go-to fast food meal is... Mcdonalds. I love McDonalds fries. Reg cheeseburger, no onions no pickles and fries. and a coke. ha #fatgirlforlife

You might not know that I.... I enjoy singing. 

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... I don't like football at all really. The hottest MBL player is Chris Davis 

If I could... I would move to the middle of nowhere. With lots of land, a big ol house, our family, and a ton of animals....and live off the land. 

My personality is awesome because... I'm honest. 

Twerking is.... something my daughter better never learn.

I think it's super gross when... I see feet that are awful...I hate feet. All of them. 

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... to grow up. Or hell what do I care? Do whatcha want girl. Your not spending my money being ridic. 

Learn anything new?

2 comments:

Holly said...

Clear Pepsi was sooooo good!!

Jake said...

my feet would gross you all the way out.