Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Goodwill

Can we discuss the Goodwill? 

We have at least 5 in our area alone. I of course have a favorite. 

If you don't shop at Goodwill your missing out. 

I remember growing up or ok during my teenage years thinking ugh I'm never going to shop there! Yea right!!!!! Holy moly have I found some fantastic scores lately. Gap, Nike, Lilly Pulitzer, Under Armour, Ralph Lauren, Gymboree...the list goes on.... 

It's now become an obsession. To see what kind of deals I can find for as little as possible. I'm so amazed what people get rid of!  I'm looking for furniture really but I can't ever seem to find that. I do see it but in other peoples carts. Ha!!!! 

So that's my PSA for today. Check your goodwill out. You seriously never know what you will find! 


Don't judge my closet. At all. 

This fantastic leopard cardi is from Gap...bought at Goodwill for 5- oh and the green shirt underneath Goodwill scrore as well! For like 1.50 during 50% off! (Certain color tags change weekly!)







No comments: