Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Lizzy Beth!

Soooooo are yall loving the new blog design?!??? I love it! Leslie did a fantastic job making it exactly what I want!

You can find her at Sweetie Baby's Designs-  http://www.sweetiebabysblogdesign.com/




Ok, so I'm sure everyone's wondering why
 I've changed the name kinda drastically. 
Lizzy was what my Poppy called me 
when I was little. 
My middle name is Elizabeth. 
He passed away when I was 7. 
But I have the fondest memories with him. 
I couldn't begin to put into 
Words how big of an impact his death had on me. 
Then to have my babies grow up with out 
my Dad is heart breaking. 
I searched and searched for the perfect name. 
This made the most sense. It felt like me. 


I would love some feedback?? 

Ok linking up for 5 on Friday!!!










                          

1. Can we discuss if I can wear these as shoes??? 

They are slippers...but sequin camo!? Say what!! Yea Target! 




2- I'm thinking of replacing my dishes with these. Yes no? 

Haaaa!!!! 


3. This made my day! We all know how I feel about Pumpkin Spice. 



4. It's Fair week in town and I can't wait!! It's one of my favorite times of the year. I love every single thing. The food (#fatgirlforlife), the smells, animals and the good concerts! 

5. Speaking of Justin Moore ill be seeing you next week! 



Don't forget let me know if your loving the new blog! 

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Loving the new name, and the design. I'm going to have to start saving my pennies, or at least come up with a good reason to convince the hubby that I NEED a blog makeover haha. But seriously I love how personal the name is and how much thought you put into choosing the name! So sweet :)