Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

School.

Preschool started today for Lane! He loves school! He does his best in a routine and structured environment. He's passionate about learning and I hope that continues forever.  He informed me once we got home "he knew everything already" ha! Sounds just like his father! His teacher seems to be a perfect fit for him as well! I can't wait too see how much he grows during this year! Here's to his last 1st day of Preschool! 


Girlfriend starts tomorrow!!!!!!! 
I hope her teacher is ready for her. She is a free spirit all the way. There will never be anything or anyone who stands in her way. That's for sure. She gets that from both of us. (Mainly me!) lol! She's already picked out her clothes! 

Now. What am I going to do? With all my "free time"?????? Probably cry for a bit. Beg Tommy for a baby. Drink Starbucks pumpkin spice lattes. Go on coupon binders. Shop at Goodwill. Actually it sounds amazing. It's so bittersweet! 

Here's to another great school year for my babes! Then off too Kindergarten for my big boy next year! 



No comments: