Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mid Week Randoms

I'm days behind. I know its Thursday and thats kinda (ok not really) mid week. Maybe I need another pumpkin spice. Or more sleep?

Preschool starts on Tuesday of next week after labor day. Thank goodness. All 3 of us are more then ready. Of course I will be sad that my baby girl is starting. But lets be real. Momma needs break. Even if its only for 3 hours a day. BUT do you know what you can do with 3 hours a day? 3 days being kid-less! 2 only have 1, which is like none. Either way we are all ready for it! The kids are ready to see their friends and learn from someone other then me.


Did anyone catch the crazy sale on Lipstick Shades on otter boxes?! 40% Facebook flash sale! I need one for my 5! 

So this is it. Isn't she purdy?!? 
I don't love 2-4 week ship....


Crazy good deal on paper towels! 4 6 packs for 1.45 each! 

Thank you Family Dollar! 


Labor Days this weekend! Hubs is going out of town...So i dont really have plans ywt!! 

What's your Labor Day plans? 






No comments: