Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

Playroom Re do!

We will be moving the playroom out of our "formal dining room" into our 4th extra bedroom in the next month or so. (Hopefully sooner!) ALSO, do people really use formal dining rooms?! Such a waste of space.

So here are couple pinspirations I'm lusting over!

Love these boxes from Land of Nod  And the chandy decals?! Kinda girly though....
Playroom bins.  Would love to organize my kids toys with this!!!

This is awesome for all the pictures!

My client has three kids.  Each child gets their own "brag board" in the playroom. #playroom #organization #JDuce #kids

I really love all of this!
Love the different colors in the fabric all with a simple white pattern.  Maybe that's what my dark couch needs!

This light is from Ikea and a super good price. I may need to road trip it on down the road. WHY do we not have an Ikea?! Dear IKEA I need one asap. Or a Hobby Lobby I mean we don't even have that!

Birds Of A Feather: Playroom Ideas

I'm super excited to be doing a chalk board wall! I would LOVE for it to be magnetic and chalkboard!

Magnetic chalkboard wall. For play and for monthly/yearly photos with info written about them.

All of these pics are from my Pinterest of course!


Are you following me on there?

Look for My Tuesday Favs tomorrow!


1 comment:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I like the white walls. If I had to do it all over again we would have done a white playroom because all of the toys are so colorful that a bright wall looks too busy.