Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday?

Whew. Another weekend gone. How does that happen? Oh wait. I know. 

True that. I mean how is Friday any different then the rest of my insane week? There's still dishes, fighting kids, food to make, food to buy. (Speaking of. I'm so over the grocery store. I mean for real! ) and when does preschool start?!? 

Either way. It happens. 

The days go on. The week goes on. 

More basement work...almost there! Countertops went in today! 


This needs the sink cut in still! 


Love them! I need to do a tutorial on the cabinets! As you can see they weren't black! We painted them and distressed them! 

I'll leave you with some weekend re cap pics.


Whiskey carrots. Holy moly. They are amazing. 

So is this! 100 cal per serving! And it's good! 



Tomorrows a heavy day for us. 2 years since my Dad passed away. But the date never seems to matter to me. It's no different then today or the day after. The feelings are exactly the same. We miss him just as much today, tomorrow and the next day. It's still just as unfair. 

We miss you Daddy. I can feel you around us and can see you in my sweet girl. 





No comments: