Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekend Recap

The weekend flew by!!! 

 Saturday consisted of the basement! All the doors are in and floor trim is also done! A few more things to finish up then the kitchen/plumbing and bathroom!! Almost there! I'll make sure to do a BIG Revel ASAP! The Mr has done an amazing job!! 

Then crabs with the family!!!!! This is one of my favorite things about Maryland! I have fond memories of crabbing as a kid with my Dad and Uncle! 



Oh and this guy Crush Davis. Us Marylanders love us some Orioles baseball! Or maybe I just love him?!



Sunday I bought myself this baby. 

I was going to wait until the new one came Out. But I just couldn't! Plus Best Buy Mobile had an amazing deal!!! Double your trade in so I got $300- for my old 4s! I was able to buy this and a car charger and another lighting cord for the car! Now I would really love a personalized Otterbox case but uh $70- bones for one is crazy!! And I still have bones left on a best buy gift card! The bigger screen is awesome and its so much thinner! 




True that Carrie! 



Then this happened and I died! I mean really Sassy Pants!!!! 



Oh this is another great MD thing. Fishers Popcorn. Mmmmmmmm I did good so far! There's still half left! (Thatswhatshesaid)

I'm still looking for a blog design or nickname..any ideas? 

Thanks Tara for the email! My post is solely for you! Ha! 



No comments: