Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Favorite things Tuesday

Yes. I made that up. But I'm going to do a new weekly "Favorite Things Tuesday". Pretty much self explanatory. My favorite things for that week. 

Starting with this. 

Love love love this stuff! 100 cal per serving. I've tried the international iced coffee and it was too sweet and thick for me!


 
My new iPhone case, I can put my cards in it! Love it! And I'm obsessed with Vera Bradley Tutti Fruti. 


Of course my 3rd child my iPhone. I'm not seeing a huge difference between this and the 4s but I do love the thinner phone and bigger screen! 


Fire roasted Tomato is fantastic for spaghetti sauce with my canned tomatoes!!! I'm obsessed. It's tricky to find in the store. But worth the search. Normally near the canned goods or gravy. 


Do I need to say more? 


Someone please buy me 2 of these from the new Home Goods? K. Thanks! 



As always Kikilarue. 25% off is a steal! 

No comments: