Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012



DAY 2!!! Linking back up to Jenna's Journey ! I'm loving all the blog love I'm getting!!!!

Today's Topic--"Tell us about your blog. What do you blog about? Why do you blog? How did you start blogging? What kinds of things do you/are you willing to share with the world? Where do you find your topic inspiration? (Hint: Don't share about your social media just yet)"


Well....I have tried and tried to give this blog time...and every time I start...I stop.

BUT I would like to be blogging about all kinds of stuff.....Our lives, raising 2 kids 15 months apart, Losing weight, eating, running, shopping, our home...pretty much everything! I really plan to make it work this time....I will be returning to the world of being a stay at home Momma in the next month! And I can't wait!!!! Our consignment shop is taking to much important time away from my babies...who wont be babies forever....( and at 3 and 2 they really aren't babies!) But enough is enough. So I will be throwing myself into all things home, our family, my house, my weight lost journey...You name it!


 On July 14th It will be 1 year since I started Weight Watchers! Here's a progress pic!!




So really for the next couple of months..I will be focused on losing the rest of the weight!

5 comments:

Karen Diebolt said...

Hi Amy. I am coming here by way of Jenna's challenge. Congrats on your weight loss, and keep up the great work. I hope you will visit my blog and maybe even join it. I am Karen's Korner on Jenna's list. Your children are very cute and I'm sure they keep you hopping.

Sarah @ The E Family Blog said...

Hi Amy! Stopping by from Jenna's and your comment on my blog! :) You look awesome! You are inspiring!!! I'm currently doing WW and hope to see your results!! :) Way to go!

Ana said...

I am Ana! Stopping in from Jenna's!!! I love the results! Keep up the GREAT work!

Sarah said...

I am stopping by from Jenna's... Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Cute blog- I'm a new follower!

Sarah said...

I'm stopping by from Jenna's... thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Love your blog- I'm a new follower!