Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Linking back up wtih Jenna's Journey for day 3 of The The 3rd Annual Commenting Challenge!

Todays Topic!

 "Welcome to Day 3! Our topic today is two-fold:

Tell us about your social media! Where can we find you? Link to your twitter, pinterest, Facebook, instagram, or google +. If you don't use those sites, then tell us why not!

Also, what are your favorite websites? Are there any that you check daily? What do you like about them?"

I'm a HUGE facebook user....I don't have one for my blog and don't plan to at this point...and I would prefer to keep my fb personal for now! BUT I'm obsessed. I have a twitter...but I don't really use it. OR see the point because I use FB so heavily....I started the twitter for another resource to win giveways on blogs! lol! I have instagram of course, what iphone user doesn't?

I check facebook, all of my blogs and of course pinterest daily! I prefer the pinterest app on my iphone more then the actual computer these days! Its so much easier!


Please tell me I'm not the only one obsessed with FB?! Wellll Now that I think about it...I may be obsessed with Pinterest I have 4900 pins!






1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am super obsessed with Pinterest!

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey!

brittanyanddenver.blogspot.com