Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

3rd Annual Commenting Challenge!




I'm participating in Jenna's Journey 3rd Annual Commenting Challenge! "Today's Topic: Tell us about YOU! What's your name? Where do you live? Who lives with you? Do you work outside the home? Have kids? Pets? (Psst! Don't spill the beans about your blog or hobbies quite yet!)."

OK! So here we go! My name is Amy! I live with my wonderful husband Tommy, our 2 kids, Lane and Charlotte and my Mom also lives with us in Maryland! I was born and raised here! We have 1 cocker spaniel named Noah.

  I co own a Children's consignment shop with my best friend of years...and my husband and I own a landscape company! But the kids go with me to the shop!

  My husband and I were married in June of 2005! We just celebrated our 7th year of marriage! We built our home and moved in Feb. of 2008 and welcomed our first baby, a sweet little boy in September! THEN SURPRISE!! A sassy little girl was born in January of 2010! 15 Months apart.....Some days its intense...They are a handful! Having a 3 year old and a 2 year old is WORK! But, having them close is making them best friends! They love and protect each other like no other!

Were just living our life day to day...and loving it! I'm working with a new designer to actually get a real blog layout! I can't wait for the new reveal!!

7 comments:

Baby and Big Boy said...

Love your blog, can't wait to read more. I am visiting from Jenna's challenge.

Callie said...

Wow, 15 months - I bet that was an adventure! I love your kid's names too, by the way - it's the same style of name that we go for too! I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog!

Kayla Cheatwood said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! Your family is so cute!

Sara said...

Stopping by from Jenna's Journey! Sounds like you are busy like me, although I only chase around one little one:)

The Munchkins Mama said...

Wow 15 months is busy - mine are 23 months apart and they wear me out!

Christi said...

Visiting from Jenna's Journey. My kids are 2 years apart. It's a lot of work when they are young, but I would not have it any other way. They are 10 and 8 now.

Cadyly said...

Hi! I'm also from Jenna's challenge! Nice to meet you! :)