Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ugh. Again.

So yes, I let it happen again. I neglected the blog! We've been so busy when I have a free minute..I'm running errands or picking up the house. Which is never ending.

The babes are good..Charlotte is going to take off and crawl any second now and Lane doesn't stop talking until his head hits the pillow.

BUT have you been watching this?


And what about Farrah?!?! Being a Mom myself I know sometimes its really really hard to not lose it. But she needs to learn to just clam down. Poor Sophia was in a strange place...And whats going on with Tyler and Catelynn?!?!?! I fully admit I'm a sucker for all reality shows.....

We finally planed our beach trip! Where JUST going for the weekend...but at this point anyway to any place is good with me!!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! :) But yes, I watch Teen Mom! I've watched it since the beginning and I agree, Farrah needs to learn some respect. It doesn't give her mother any right to hit her but goodness gracious! The way she talks to her parents! Can't wait to watch it tonight :)

Tamara said...

I watched last season, but I haven't started this season yet. I am also a sucker for these shows. Even more so during the summer when I'm not teaching. Just visiting from Jenna's site. I love the title of you blog. Tamara

waiting said...

I LOVE this show, but I haven't seen the new season shows yet. I need to set my DVR! My husband watches it with me sometimes! Weird how he likes it too. We both watched when that couple gave the baby up for adoption, and we both cried!!!! It was so sad, but good at the same time.....

Kellie Staats said...

I'm over from Jenna's..

I am with you. I am totally a reality show junky!! I havent watched teen mom yet.Do you like Big Brother?? I love it!!

Amy from Lizzy Beth said...

No I've never gotten into Big Brother! Teen Mom is a bit crazy. I am really waiting for Greys and Private Practice!

Brittany said...

Found your blog through Jenna's hop!

YES, I love this show too!!!! Farrah needs to be put in her place and I'm afraid that Tyler and Catelynn are going to break up....so sad! :( Ok, I guess that is enough teen gossip! ha!

My husband just rolls his eyes every time I watch!!

Robin said...

Hey! I'm visiting from Jenna's Journey!

Girl, Teen Mom has me HOOKED! I said I wasn't going to get sucked into it, but I admit I have!

Did you see when Farrah left baby girl out in the HALL? I almost freaked!

Anyway....your family is precious!

It's nice to "meet" you!

Robin :o)