Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fav things Tuesday. errrr Wednesday

I'm always a day behind anymore! 


But. 

I'm obsessed with my living room re do! I got fabric at Joann's. 

Yes of course that's chevron. Or Zig Zag as the lady at Joann's called it. Duh. 


Sorry for the dark pic it was late. My mom recovered 6 of my existing pillows for me for $17-!! I was given the green paisley for free! (Thank you!) it all matches perfectly! I shopped around my house for the rest and pulled it into the living room. It's made a huge difference! It nice and bright! Too bad I can't find a before pic! 


Why yes. That's a moose antler. Or wait Elk?!! Next up is the wall behind the couch. I hate it. 




I added these baskets. Yes those are hubs crocs and a bag of clothes. This is real life y'all. No editing over here! 



Ok this stuff is fantastic. It's called Quick Shine and I got it at Home Depot. If you have a lot of hardwoods go get it! It really does a nice job! 


I made a burlap runner! 



Got some cheap beans for my jars! 

And this hands down is my fav e card for this week! 


Hahaha! Oh so very true! 




No comments: