Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Letters to Lane and Charlotte

button



Another link up! I love these! 

Letters to my children when they are adults....



Dear Lane, 
 I can only imagine the sweet young man you have grown into. I picture you being a firefighter or police officer. You have always loved helping people and doing for others. I imagine you did well in school that you get from Daddy. Your a natural helper, a strong student and a good listener. Don't ever lose those qualities. 

 On your off days you own 30 days worth of lazy day clothes! Your wife has to remind you to get dressed I'm sure of it! 

Your sister and yourself are very close and you have chased off any potential husbands for her. Knowing the right one isn't found yet. Your bond is something I'm always in awe of. 

You will have had numerous things with motors, 4-wheelers, bikes, tractors....You love to drive and take it all in. I hope our ER visits aren't often. And you don't try  many "Americas Funniest Videos" or "Wipe Out" in your teens....

I love you baby boy. I hope you still look at me the way you do now when your 25. 

You are my sunshine.
Love,
Momma








Dear Charlotte, 
 Sigh...God Bless the man that marries you. Your a handful. On any given day. You are nothing short of the best and worst of your Daddy and I, but that alone will get you to exactly where you want to go. Your drive and determination will make things happen for you.

I'm not sure yet what I think you will be doing as an adult. I foresee something with animals, Your a natural with them. You have NO fear of any animal no matter what the size. 

I do think your brother will chase off any boys who aren't good enough for his Sissy. 

I also hope you will not be getting out of your bed 100 times per night for crazy things. Like worrying about your outfit for the next day!

I see you arguing with your teachers over something crazy. In the end I'm sure you will be right. 

I hope you will always want to get our nails painted together, drink Starbucks, shop and snuggle. 

Silent night baby girl.

Love,
Momma 




Link up! That was fun! 


1 comment:

Holly said...

I hope my son chases away the boys for my daughter too! :)