Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Weekend Recap!

BUSY BUSY BUSY! (Isn't this new new blog amazing?!) I seriously LOVE IT! Thanks again Leslie!

Lets see I think we have been to Home Depot or Lowes between Hubs and myself 6-7 since Friday. BUT I can safely say the basement is almost done. As in needs a few minor things completed. (Grout in the tile sealed, touch up paint, finish up the oven connection) ugh and finish the stairs! I stained them all today. They will need 1 more coat of stain and we are painting the risers. This is a trial for our upstairs steps! I would love to paint our risers as well!





So pretty much I never left the basement BUT to go to Lowes or Home Depot. Good times!


BUT I participated in a mug swag on Instagram! And let me tell you my ig buddy hooked me up! With all my favs!!!!! Chevron, Pumpkin Spice, monogram mug! Its SO cute! Thanks again Jen!!!




I think tomorrow I'm going to do a DIY post on Chalk Board paint.


Also. Isn't this the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen?!  Hahaha! 

Thank you Pinterest for the laugh. 






No comments: