Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fav Things Tuesday

Lets seeeee.....what am I loving this week?? 

Well this for starters! Loving monograms!  



Raspberry overnight oats! I can't get enough! This is the best recipe I've found! 

http://www.hugsandcookiesxoxo.com/2012/11/overnight-oatmeal-in-mason-jars.html?m=1


Pinterest of course!! I also use vanilla Greek yogurt because I hate plain for overnight oats. I'm guessing this is about 4 pts. (Weight Watchers). 


Shut the front door. This boy! Sigh...he's the sweetest boy ever (most days) ;) 



How cute is this! Home Goods find! It stayed there tho! Until we see each other again! 



Look! Chevron tape! About time! 


Date night with our bffs!

I love him. More then he will ever know. 



Love! 


And....a big paver company liked one of my pics!! I love Instagram! 

Whew. 
Looks like I loved last week! 

New blog design any day now!!!   Its vastly different! Can't wait to revel it! 



No comments: