Pages

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

21.

We actually got 21 inches of snow. 21!!!!!!!! 


Ugh. 

Anyway. 

Let's talking about my new obsession. 


It took me a while. Because quite frankly uh zoombies I mean for deal?!??? But it's sooooo good!!!! I'm half way through season 2. And I did start the new season.   
I love this guy. 


Ohhh Daryl! 

How was your weekend/valentines day? Ours was great! We had our annual heart shaped pizza! 

 
We spend the night together with our family. Because in the end what really matters? 

Saturday we went to my lifelong bffs surprise 30th bday party! It was such an enjoyable night out with my hubby! I'll share more about it later. 30 is the year....ugh it's just a number right? Isn't she beautiful? We've been friends since 5th grade. I'll let you do the math.  


1 comment:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

It is okay to spaz about 30 - I was fine with it for eleven months - laughed at all my friends who turned 30 before me and were freaking out - until about a month before my bday, when I totally fell apart. :) I was pregnant and large and convinced that I was going to be old and boring. Now as I stare down 37 this year, I look back and chuckle... but I don't know how I feel will when 40 approaches!