Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Five on Friday!

Linking up with Darci at The Good Life Blog for Five on Friday! Wooo hooo Its Friday!





1. Snow Days. I'm DONE with the snow. With Snow days. With a crazy schedule. With kids fighting. Whoever says they stay home and bake, make crafts, and fill in the blanks must be a saint. I don't have the patience for that on any day. Let alone a weekend then another day. Lord have mercy. Did I mention its calling for 2 snow storms this weekend?


Funny Confession Ecard: Oh look, it's snowing outside. I'll update my status for all of my friends that don't have a window of their own.


I read this post on facebook this am and it was dead on the money!! This is pretty much how I feel. Learn to entertain yourself. And that doesnt include my ipad, my tv or a leap pad. GO PLAY. goodness I have lazy kids. I refuse to spend snow days entertaining my kids 
Is it spring yet? I did send them outside on day last week when It was 60. To play in the snow. 


2. Biggest Loser anyone? 60 percent. Holy moly. A bit much don't we think? Are we trying to be skinny or healthy here?! I mean what kind of message is this sending to our young girls?!

Biggest Loser Winner Rachel Frederickson Goes from Size 20 to 0/2: Pic - Us Weekly- way too thin. not healthy


Here is  a good article on it that I recently read. - Biggest Loser 60% weight loss


3. I miss my garden. And need it to be spring. I need the sun. Ugh. Can you say winter blues?!

Oh, daylight savings. #ecards #3dayblinds
can I get a amen?!

4. I need this backsplash. 
light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash.  I love these colors




5. HAIR. I'm planning something new for spring! I'm sick of this hair. And its color to be honest. Time to spice it up. Julianne Hough hair. I so want my hair cut like this! :)

Well clearly I can't go blonde. SOooooo I was thinking something like this- 
mahogany with auburn/cherry cola highlights
Black hair with mahogany highlights accentuated with swirling side-swept bang.

Peekaboo highlights - red with black hair  My Hair is this black now! I want these red highlights!!!!!!!


Thoughts on the hair do?? 



ALSO. I haven't weighed in yet this week. Crap weather and then I ran out of time this morning. Guess it can wait until next Wednesday. I'm not feeling too good about it to be honest. I assure you losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever done. 

But lets not bring the weekend down. Happy Friday Bitches! 


Funny Weekend Ecard: Its FRIDAY BITCHES!!!!!!!!


Wait. This is more like it. 

I'll be honest, I love Fridays. They tell me I get the whole weekend with my kiddos. Wish I was a SAHM. :(

1 comment:

Katie @ Team Skelley said...

I felt bad for the Biggest Loser. She said that now she could go out and make friends. I am afraid that she might have an eating disorder.

I would be happy with my short hair if it looked like Julianne's!