Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Spring Fever

It's calling for "12 PLUS" inches of snow tomorrow. Say WHAT?!?!?!?!?! 12 WHAT?!?!?! Oh lord. Just when I was day dreaming about my garden, future chickens, bare kid feet, sweet honeysuckle, and green grass. Its calling for 12 plus inches of SNOW. ugh. I am so over winter I can hardly stand it. So instead I've taken to Pinterest to day dream all day. If you have a garden I have pinned some really helpful resources. Check them out! Here are my top fav for gardening!

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/133067363964301197/

 Your #Seeding Calendar - A cheat-sheet of when and how to plant the most common edibles' seeds. By Rob Sproule, Salisbury Greenhouse

LOVE this idea to start seeds inside!!!! Here is her blog link- the Prairie Cottage
004


This is genius!


Make these cool twig plant markers with help by The Garden Glove.  So simple, fast and gorgeous!http://www.pinterest.com/pin/133067363964300503/

Anyways. I'll be starting to plant some seeds inside hopefully this week! I just planted garlic inside yesterday. So I'm hoping to branch out! lol! Either way, I can't wait to get back outside!

Oh and these SPRING colors  make my heart sing. How beautiful is this?
I really like the colors here... and the vintagy feel of the mint chair and those flowers.


Follow me on Pinterest ! I may or may not have over 10K...oppppps

No comments: