Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl

So If you know me you already know I don't care for football. I will watch the game but simply for the commercials. Quite frankly I was disappointed in the lack of original commercials, but I've been disappointed in the lack of original everything lately.

These were my top favorites. ALL Budweiser commercials win in my book. Soldiers and Puppies. How can you go wrong? 

I introduce you to Lt. Chuck Ladd -


Sigh and puppies and horses. I mean really? Nailed it Budweiser. 


I also really liked this one. Love the feel of this one and the american roots it portrays. 


And should we talk about this one?


I'm a country girl through and through. So beer or ritas, horses, puppies and soldiers are my weakness. Along with love for OUR country. 

My all time favorite commercial is this one. I have a soft spot in my heart for farmers. "So God made a farmer"


I saw this commerical that was not played in our part of the world. BUT I LOVE it. Its a centrally located company. 


Sometimes I feel like the crap that's on TV is just that. Crap. And I know most of you LOVE Bruno Mars (myself NOT included) but for him to get up during a family game and sing "your sex takes me to paradise" I mean really? Hows that appropriate? And it appeared to me he was trying to be either Michael Jackson or James Brown. CAN we please just be ourselves? Why are we always trying to hard to portray or emulate others? And where was the old guy from Red Hot Chili peppers clothes? 



A ceremony is a time to love and laugh and be yourselves.-  Have it your way!

I feel like the country as a whole could benefit from taking things back a bit. Maybe a bit more modesty isn't a bad thing? Or more value on our soldiers, family, faith in something, farms and originality. 

No comments: