Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Changes...

I'm thinking of taking the blog in a whole new direction. Perhaps about me, myself and I. Instead of how life is with 2 kids. Or maybe its just going to be about everything.

I've been doing Weight Watchers for a couple of months now. Down about 17lbs. Was 20. BUT gained 3 during the holidays and before. Not good. SO maybe I will focus on motivation...my trials...the truth...the good and the bad weigh ins! Then of course I will talk about my 2 beautiful kids who gave me alllll this extra love to tote around! hahahha BUT I think we may be changing the header...or something..maybe I need changes all around! to help inspire me to lose more. I would LOVE to lose at least another 40. Yes you read that right 60lbs. Would be great. I would really like more. But I will stick with 60 as a goal for now. So 40 more.

Bring it on.

No comments: