Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy 8 Months Sissy Girl!

Baby Girl or as Lane refers to her fondly "Sissy Girl" is 8 months old today!!! Boy does time fly =(


You are crawling all over the house! Following your big brother everywhere! Sitting, Laughing, clapping, waving, Pulling up, saying Dada...and I swear we heard you say BYE this morning...just as plain as day! And were gettting ready to move you out of your infant carrier and into a big girl carseat! Your also wearing 12 months clothes. AND still getting up for a bottle sometimes ( THIS must stop!! lol)

SO Happy 8 Months Sweet Baby Girl!! We love you!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your baby girl is adorable! My little one will be 8 months at the end of September. It goes by way to fast doesn't it?
I came across your blog on Top Baby Blogs! I get so excited when I find a blog that has a baby right at Teagan's age!
I wanted to let you know that I gave you a "bloggy award" on my blog ( http://andbabysproutmakesthree.blogspot.com/ ). It's kind of like a "pay it forward" award. Just go to the blog to check it out.
I hope you have a happy Thursday!

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

She is just precious! Happy 8 months to your little one.
Blessings

Kendra aka “Domestic Princess in Training”