Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Running Out

I feel like I'm running out of time....running out of energy...just running out of everything....ha Lane will be 2 at the end of September and sweet baby girl will be 8 months soon...I mean how does that happen!?!??! TIME is moving just too too fast. I cant keep up!

Charlotte is now crawling and all over the house keeping up with Lane. Shes also pulling herself up now. I think she will walk much earlier then Lane did. He was somewhat late though.

Lane is putting sentences together and learning numbers and colors. Some days I can hardly keep up with him. ONCE again running out....

Today is September 1st already. Running out again.

I am really looking forward to fall. Pumpkin Spice lattes, The fair, chilly mornings, Halloween, Lanes 2 year pics, and shhhhhhh Christmas too!!

No comments: