Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Again.

So I've done it again. Neglected this blog. I spend too much time chasing after 2 kids..facebook...running a business (oh yea this is new since last post. More on that later!). Sigh...BUT this time I am determined...And I don't even care if 1 person or 5,000 people read this. Its for me. And something for me is rare.

I have recently become addicted to coupons. Yes. Coupons. I now follow a ton of sites....My favorite being The Krazy Coupon Lady





I am obsessed with them. And will be adding their links to my side bars. ha you know for all the people who read my not active blog! I follow a few others daily as well. And yes I have a binder. I'm sure by now everyone has seen TLC's Extreme Couponing...uh get paid to shop! SIGN ME UP! With having 2 in diapers, Well Lanes in pull ups but still it gets expensive! So I am all about saving on other stuff! ( the start of my stock pile pics to follow) Oh yes, I already have a nice stock pile of certain items built up! Like I said obsessed? Yes.

Anyone watching Real Housewives? I am a tv junkie. Jersey girls are back and I couldn't be happier to add that to my dull tv line ups on Monday nights!!!
Of course I love NYC.

AND OC. The very first ladies!

And last but def not least....Jersey!


My love for tv..may need some help...Between The Housewives and Coupons...uh I'm out of control!!



<3 Amy

No comments: