Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mail Pouch



If your offended by dead animals this post is not for you. 


Hubs needed a man area now that the basement is done and Moms settled! He desperately wanted to recreate the famous mail pouch tobacco barn sign. 




And who am I to tell him no? He works so hard for us and our home. Not to mention he's a pretty good decorator and damned good painter. 

Ok, wall was a tan color. This was the former office. Now painted in valspar from lowes. It was really important to him stick with the national historic preservation colors. I need to double check but I think this is our color. 






Next he added a big black square! If I taped this it most likely would be a octagon or something horrific! 







Ok now time to start stenciling!! Ps- I didn't do anything but clean.







His idea this whole time has been to cover the actual wall with his deer heads. 

We love the way it turned out! 

Ta da! 


Here she is in all her glory! 
Obsessed much? Ha! However he deserves his own thing and this room is perfect! 




As the room finishes I'll add more pics! 

Now to finish my new office! Maybe I'll display my purses?! Ha! 




1 comment:

Kelbel556 said...

He's Hired! Ha! He did such a great job and his the pride he takes in his home shows! Well done Tommy!