Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday!





Linking up for Five on Friday! Trying to get back in the regular swing of things around here! 

1. I'm obsessed with this wall. I'm thinking something similar for the stairs. I have an idea already in progress for the big wall behind the couch. But we have to paint first. Hubs very favorite job!!! The top pic I LOVEEEEE....Now to find something of these funky pieces. 

Great ideas for picture hanging arrangements!!


2. This book- loved every page of it. Family values and the good lord are two things we all need more of.


3. Happy New Years!!!!!



4. Blinds in our morning room!!! Love them!!!!!!!

5. And this. I don't need to say a thing about. Other then she's a cooking goodness. 


I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year! Were snowed in AGAIN!!! 


No comments: