Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Accountability.

You may remember my post HERE about continually falling off the bandwagon. More then once. Hell more then twice....you get the idea. 



I'm continually asking myself how much do I allow of this? I don't allow it in other areas of my life at all. So why would I do this to myself. To my actual body? The body that's birthed two children and has lots and lots of life left. Why treat it so terribly. Makes you wonder why it just doesn't connect some days. 


But last night I got on the scale before going to Weight Watchers...well I almost passed out and instantly wanted to cry. For real. It was devastating. But, All the work I HAD put in out the window over what? Errrrr maybe a gallon of sangria? But really? Was it worth that instant feeling? Uh no. I could have had just as good of time without the gallon plus bottles of wine. Unless I wanna discuss this same conversation over and over again for the next 5 years. It stops here. Enough of abusing my body. Enough of putting everyone else first. Mommy guilt is one hell of a thing. But the guilt of leaving my amazing husband alone with our kids is far far worse. Yes that's extreme. But is it? 



So shits getting real. Wednesday will now be a weekly post of Weigh in Wednesday.   Which means your getting the real numbers. So if I gained 15 lbs you will know. If I lose 15 lbs you will know. 

So here's were we are starting. 
228.4 was my official weigh in last night. I didn't take a pic. 

But here's this am weigh in. 


I also promise to paint my toes in an attempt to look a little better. 

After today I'll attempt to get a Wednesday morning pic with my actual weigh in weight at night. 

So after I weighed myself I  bitched to my husband who might I add just got done running on the treadmill. Suck up. So I promptly got dressed walked down to it and pushed out a mile. In 16 mins. With walking and running. It's been MONTHS since I've done any exercise so this big girl took it nice and slow. Ugh


You've been warned. I'm going to whine. Bitch. And hopefully inspire others. I'm sharing so I can be accountable to everyone. No excuses. Enough "I'll start tomorrow". It starts now. Or it started when I stepped on the scale last night. 

Game on. I'm coming for you. 


No comments: