Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday

Ok. I tracked everysingle day. Errrrry day. 

For this. 

Up .6 


You like my socks. I know you do. Ain't no one got time for matching socks. 

To be honest I'm pissed. I worked my ass off this week. I didn't touch my extra 49 points OR my 18 points of activity! 18!!!!!!! 

But I know I'm doing this right and I had a big lose last week. So I'm hoping it will even out. 

But I'm not stoping at all. It's a small set back. Did I mention I rocked an hour of Zumba today?! Ugh. Anyways. I got this. 

This Special K is 3 pts for 3/4 a cup. Say what? Uh no. That's not filling for me at all. Hey girlfriend! (My awesome cup)


This Jennie o turkey bacon was fantastic!! I found it at Target. 


Lunch!! Yum!!

So here go. Another week. And I'm stepping up my game again. 

Bring on the sweat. 

1 comment:

Suze said...

I know this blog is a couple weeks old, but I'm with you on the pissiness. I get SO mad when I've been ON TOP of eating right then I gain...boo! Glad to see in more recent posts you've had a happier scale experience! :)